3

Data Collection

Posted by Krishna Patel on 4:16 PM


I am in the process of collecting my data. This week I was at my spring orientation at Louisiana State University Wednesday through Friday, so I didn't find any time to blog. I collected my data through my dad's business. I got him to administer my survey to 50 of his patients. I feel that his patient base is very diverse, because his patients come from many areas. I had a quick glance through the data I have so far and it seems to be leaning towards slight negativity towards the bailout plan. I plan on running my analysis of the data in the upcoming weeks and will keep you posted.

3 Comments


I cannot wait until the next post about the the results. Where is your dad's office located, because there might be a bias with the location. I am happy that you finished the collection and happy analyzing.


I like your approach on getting your information. There will be some bias in the answers, but you can factor in the error later on. Through my experiences, I can tell you simple surverys make some of the best projects. This project is current, and should be media worthy. You should post when the process is complete.


This is very interesting what you are doing Krishna. Your father's business is always busy so you are right, you will find some great responses to the survey there. The bias in the surveys should be very limited because your father's patients are well of age (if you don't mind me saying). Let me know when you are finished with the project, I would like to see the results.

DDoucet

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Krishna's Desk All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.

hit counter html code
html hit counter code