2

Project Update 2

Posted by Krishna Patel on 6:11 AM

This week we got our final data analysis toolbox’s revised and checked again by our teacher. We submitted our final version via email, and she is going to check it. I am waiting for her to correct the final version so I can start collecting the data.

As of now I am pretty much ready to go with my data collection, but am waiting for the green light to go. I started thinking of ways to distribute the data. I am going to distribute the surveys at my dad’s practice to his patients. I know that my dad’s patients will offer me with a diverse group of individuals. This will ensure that my sample portrays New Orleans’ individuals the best.


2 Comments


I'm glad you posted this, because I just remembered I need to turn in my new toolbox! I'm pretty much at the same stage as you are; I'm just about ready to collect data, but everything else needs to be finalized first.


Hmm.... Even though you may have a diverse group of individuals it might be a little biased, since most people are coming from one region. If it is possible you should give your surveys to other patients at other clinics and hospitals, such as Ochsner. Also your group of people might be biased according to their income. If your dad accept people with companies insurances, you are only getting people from middle to high classes. So there's something you need to be looking at.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Krishna's Desk All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.

hit counter html code
html hit counter code