1

Final Presentation...just around the corner

Posted by Krishna Patel on 5:48 PM


At this point in time I'm settling back into school after my Spring Break. Our teacher has informed us that she wants our final presentations in by next Wednesday. Also, her college professor is most likely coming next Tuesday for a Q&A session. For the presentation we are supposed to make a “hot” PowerPoint. By hot our teacher means that the PowerPoint must be easy to see visually, not too clogged with words, and informative… And All at the same time! Her newfound love of hot power points comes from a book she found called Slideology. This book pretty much is a guide to making professional power points. I will want to spend a good amount of time on the PowerPoint, so I’m looking to knock out the data analysis this week.

Look for me to post about my actual data analysis results later this week.


1 Comments


The presentation is coming faster than ever, but you should have enough time to get everything done. I also will have to work hard to get mine done. Hopefully you will have some good questions for the professor.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Krishna's Desk All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.

hit counter html code
html hit counter code