0

The Last Blog of my Life

Posted by Krishna Patel on 5:24 AM

We just finished our final presentations! The panel of judges could not make it to the final presentation, because we had to reschedule the date due to dollars for scholars. The presentations were good overall. We only had one or two days to prepare and create the presentation, so mine did not turn out as good as I would have liked. Reflecting back on this project I feel that I truly did learn a lot about statistics and the stimulus package alike. Overall I found that the majority of people are neutral in their political opinion, and they feel that the stimulus package is not good for our country.




0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Krishna's Desk All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.

hit counter html code
html hit counter code